Warren arrived safely this morning! I'm so happy to have him home- even if it's for only a week. We will make the best of this week that's for sure.
Warren and I spent the day just the two of us. When we picked up our two littlest from a friends house the boys were overjoyed to be with their daddy again. It was a sweet reunion to watch. The two younger boys are sleeping right now and Warren decided to go get our three older children from school. I wish I could be there to see their faces, too!
We have some fun things planned this week but really it doesn't matter what we do, where we go or don't do...Warren's here and that's all that matters. We're a complete family for this whole week. Hip, Hip, Hooray- Our Daddy Came Home Today!





2 Royal Remarks:
Welcome home Woe! Woe!
Have fun together! Glad Warren's back safe and sound. BTW, I love your blog heading. I was looking at it, and it's really pretty, and I love the colors.
Post a Comment