In case you didn't know- I'm a HUGE Indiana Jones fan. HUGE! Even the trademark overture music gives me happy butterflies. When I was younger I really thought I'd name a son 'Indiana'. {Now I'm glad I didn't have a baby while I was a teen! hehe}
I had the biggest crush on Indiana. {not Harrison Ford- but Indiana Jones}
I fantasized Indiana sweeping me up in his arms with his hat in tack, whip hanging from his hip as he carried me, his girl, into the sunset. Oh- that was some good day dreaming! And ya know- for some unexplainable reason he never showed up. Never. Can you believe the nerve?! No matter how much I dreamt and wished on those stars...he never came for me. Darn it.
Today Warren {definitely not Indiana but he'll do} and I got a sitter for our youngest two kids {the oldest 3 are still in school} so we could go to lunch and see Indiana Jones 4. The movie was AWESOME! We both really enjoyed it, loved it and can't wait for it to come out on DVD to purchase.





4 Royal Remarks:
Can't wait to see the new movie. We just went and watched all the older ones in preparation for this new one. LOVE Indiana Jones. Us girls are having a blast. Stayed up WAY too late so we are kindof zombie-ish, but lovin it. Girl time! Sa-weet. :)
I am huge Shia Lebouf (SP) fan. I thought he was so cute in holes and transformers. I think he is a CHOO CHOO Charlie. I thought he did a great job as -------- (dont want to give it away. I loved that they brought back Marian as well. It was a good movie.
We watched the movies with our kids on DVD. Getting ready! Girly we all loved Indie!
I hope to see the movie soon! Love your music!
Indy is amazing! Even if he is named after the dog....LOL!
Post a Comment