»

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Utah Trip Album



Here's more pictures of our Utah trip I'm scrapbooking for an album. I'm trying really hard to get this album finished soon or else it will end up on the back burner and who knows when it will get my attention! As you can see I'm using coordinating colors for this album.

UPDATE... I'm finished! As of today- April 26th- this project is complete! See the pages below:








































































































































































































































































































































































































4 Royal Remarks:

Sharon said...

thats one of my new favorite pictures

Shaina said...

those are pretty. I like the colors.

Arlyn said...

Your album is going to be beautiful! You are inspiring me to get back to scrapping...after my curtains are made.

Autumn said...

Thanks gals!

I'm having a fun time putting this together. I'm excited to send it off for printing in 8X8 pages and then put them into an album. I think it will be a neat book to have on our coffee table in our livingroom.

The album is just over half way done! YIPEEE!