»

Friday, April 18, 2008

Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention

CK Convention is a two-day, open-forum event that allows you to customize your experience with shopping, classes and scrapbooking. You’ll have loads of fun while you preserve your memories!

-Shop for the hottest products.
-Take classes, day or night.
-Meet industry celebrities.
-Crop ‘til you drop.
-Enter contests to win prizes.
-And more!

My awesome friend, Tiffany, and I will be going out to lunch today {kid-less} and then heading over to the convention in Mesa, Arizona to shop 'til we drop for scrapbooking stuff. I look forward to spending time with Tiffany and spending money! We aren't taking any classes- we just want to shop.

LUNCH + FRIENDS + SCRAPBOOK STUFF+ SHOPPING= A BLAST!!

*******************UPDATE**********************

Tif and I had so much fun! We went to lunch first at a pizzeria where we had a delicious sandwich and a yummy cheesecake brownie. Then we checked out Mystic Scraps- a scrapbooking store that Tiffany loves. It really was a fantastic shop. {Thanks for showing me my new scrap store obsession, Tif!}
Then we drove to the convention and shopped and shopped and shopped. I spent WAY too much money but got some slammin' deals. I would of easliy spent double what I had if it were retail so I don't feel so guilty! I'm so excited that I got some great stuff!!!

Tiffany and I came across a t-shirt that reads: Scrapbookers do it all night!


Our family will be spending next weekend with Tiffany's in Queen Creek. {The Hatch's live just over an hour away from us in Phoenix.} While Warren and Jim play with all our children... Tif and I plan on scrapping the night away creating two small albums together of our two families doing stuff over these past 8 years. One will be in chipboard and the other in cardboard. We even got matching paper at the convention. {Oh, how cute!}

8 Royal Remarks:

Sharon said...

wow i love lunch dates!

Library Mary said...

I wondered if you would allow me to link to your blog.....I love your layouts and would like to be able to visit often.
I too, am going to CK convention - BUT, in Buffalo, NY ! ! !

Hope you have/had fun - tell me how it was.

Mary

Shaina said...

oooh, sounds like my kind of lunch!

The Girls' Mom said...

I bet Tiffany and you will have a great time and make lots of memories to fill more scrapbooks. It sounds like you had a fabulous time at the convention. I hope all is going well.

Library Mary said...

YES....cheers to old friends.

Thanks for visiting my blog again.
Come back soon.

Mary

Library Mary said...

How was the convention? My guess is that it's the same convention that moves from city to city and I'm going to the convention in Buffalo at the end of May. Looking forward to it really.

Autumn said...

Mary- The best kiosk was the dollar shop. Everything in it was 1 buck!
Bazzill paper has a kiosk too and offered a small pizza sized box you can fill up for only $20.

So there's some pretty nice deals. Other kiosks weren't so good on 'deals' per-say but it was nice to see a lot of the scrapbook products out there and buy what I wanted.

Also- I didn't really have a desire to go to any of the classes or the late night crop. But I have a friend who goes every year and really enjoys it.

HAVE FUN AT THE BUFFALO CONVENTION!

Me said...

YES IT WAS! We rocked it! I can't wait til this weekend so we can Rock it again! So much fun!

But I did not expect anything diffent, you are always fun to be with! Love you bunches!