I humored my husband by going with him to see the movie "10,000 BC" today. I really wish I hadn't.
It was one of the lamest movies I've ever seen! Oh, well. Not all movies can be awesome. How would we know the awesome movies if there weren't the retarded movies thrown in the mix too?
Tonight I went with my daughter, Emmalese, shopping at the mall.
She picked out a darling Easter dress and shoes to match. I bought the boys new sheets for their beds at Anna's Linen's for only $7.99 a set! {top & bottom sheets & pillowcase} They are the comfy ones made out of soft cotton t-shirt material. I love those kind of sheets and I especially love getting them at a great price. We also stocked up on my favorite Bath & Body Works foam hand soaps that were on sale again. The bottles I bought in December are nearly gone. Afterward we ate at KFC. It was a fun date for us. {I like to go on dates with my kids often.}
She picked out a darling Easter dress and shoes to match. I bought the boys new sheets for their beds at Anna's Linen's for only $7.99 a set! {top & bottom sheets & pillowcase} They are the comfy ones made out of soft cotton t-shirt material. I love those kind of sheets and I especially love getting them at a great price. We also stocked up on my favorite Bath & Body Works foam hand soaps that were on sale again. The bottles I bought in December are nearly gone. Afterward we ate at KFC. It was a fun date for us. {I like to go on dates with my kids often.}Tomorrow morning at 7 am we will be heading over to our church building to help clean up. It's our turn again.
I don't mind helping clean the church at all- I feel it's a part of being a team- but why in heavens name can't we do it say... 9 am? Sheesh! I'm complaining because I'm NOT a morning person. Never have been and never plan on being.
I don't mind helping clean the church at all- I feel it's a part of being a team- but why in heavens name can't we do it say... 9 am? Sheesh! I'm complaining because I'm NOT a morning person. Never have been and never plan on being.Then we will be doing a good clean of the house while Warren is at one of his many auctions. Oh, joy...I can't wait to clean these toilets. {We have 3 toilets- grrrrr}
I've got only a couple loads of laundry left to do and that's a relief. {Laundry day is every day here, remember?}

Tomorrow night we are going to the drive-in with our kiddos.
The nights are still a bit chilly so we will need to wear sweaters or jackets- but the weather is near perfect for the drive-in. Our family loves going because we bring blankets and pillows and camp chairs and soda and candy and lots of junk food. We sprawl all over and watch a flick in the nice night air. It's great fun! The movie we will see is "College Road Trip". It looks hilarious!
The nights are still a bit chilly so we will need to wear sweaters or jackets- but the weather is near perfect for the drive-in. Our family loves going because we bring blankets and pillows and camp chairs and soda and candy and lots of junk food. We sprawl all over and watch a flick in the nice night air. It's great fun! The movie we will see is "College Road Trip". It looks hilarious!.jpg)
I hope you all have a fun and productive weekend with your families...





3 Royal Remarks:
My kids love the drive-in, too. They usually don't make it through the first movie. Of course, ours isn't open quite yet. Even in June the nights get a little cool at the drive in.
It sounds like you had a fun time out with your daughter. Do you find that your children are better behaved after some one-on-one time?
The drive-in here in Phoenix is open all year!
Yes, I like that my children behave better after I give them one on one time. Whether that be just reading to them alone or going on a date or having a chat on my bed. It helps their self esteem. Being in a large family 'the children' tend to be cattled around at times and that's what I want to avoid. Though it is necessary to be treated as a group I also believe it necessary to be treated as an individual as well.
Sounds fun... busy... but fun!
Post a Comment