»

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Digi Challenge # 5

My 5th challenge in The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race is hosted by Digitals. This is going to be super duper fun to create! I just need to think about it first. Below is this challenges' rules:

"For this stop, you will complete a project that features an interview with an inanimate object including a minimum of 4 questions & answers. It can be funny, historical, or whatever you like!

Maybe you will chose a family heirloom or that vacuum you have to fight with each week. Have fun with it and take a look around while you are here.

Prize: Enjoy the mega kit designed by our talented team at Digitals as your prize."

For my inanimate object- I chose my home. What would my home say?Here is the journaling:

You are such a pretty home! Tell me...what makes your walls beautiful?

My owners painted nearly every wall such beautiful colors. Even I love them.

What are you thinking right now? The family that lives here makes my life very interesting!

What makes them so interesting? Well, there’s seven people. Shall I say more?

Do you like the people who live between your walls? I love them all.

What do you like the best? I love that they love one another. They have family time together and pray together. When there’s bickering it’s sad but their love supersedes all arguments. Love is spoken here!



3 Royal Remarks:

Sharon said...

can't wait to see it

Tristi Pinkston said...

Totally cute template, can I just say? I wish Pyzam didn't eat my sidebar, otherwise, I'd be all over it.

The Girls' Mom said...

Very cute!, I never think of doing pages like this weither digital or not.