A BONUS challenge has been offered during The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race! And of course, I did it! The rules of this challenge were to create a page of what you do in your every day life. Don't laugh too hard...but this is all I could think of when I contemplated what I'd create. HAHA
"This challenge is brought to your courtesy of DragonFlaire Studios. This fun challenge is optional, but should you choose to participate, they have a $10 gift certificate to their store and a chance to win a one-year subscription to Ladies Home Journal."






4 Royal Remarks:
Your pages are fun to look at. You're doing a great job and it looks like you're having fun! I wish I could scrap more...it's a nice creative outlet. (One of several I have, so it's often pushed aside.)
I have only been scrapping since July or August. I'm still figuring out a lot of neat things to do with the papers and elements, too.
Hi. Great page - I love the subject!
You have a lovely blog, gives a nice insight to your hectic life. Keep up the good work.
Sue.
Amen! Why in my family of 4 do I have to do the same amount of laundry as you! LOL! Super C_U_T_E!-
oh, i love this page
Post a Comment