The 3rd challenge in The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race is hosted by Digital Scrapbook Memories:
1) Make a scrapbook page about yourself.
2) Fill at least half of the page with journaling about yourself. There are no other rules.
1) Make a scrapbook page about yourself.
2) Fill at least half of the page with journaling about yourself. There are no other rules.

Prizes: I will be put in a drawing for a Digital Scrapbook Weekend Retreat in Park City, Utah. SWEET! Also, I can purchase one of their $25 digital scrapbook CD's for only $5. Kinda cool. This is the first prize that's not completely free. Oh, well. But I think this challenge very fun.





4 Royal Remarks:
I hate journaling me pages!!!! YUCK!
Very cute! WTG on you!
Man! You are only 32! Yuggun!
that is sooo super awesome!!!! Great job and wonderful journaling.!
I love your page! it is you, you are courageous. I hope you win the retreat- then we can visit again.
Post a Comment