Today is the official start date of 'The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race' ! As I posted about this before- my friend Rae and I are Team # 82 ----- "A Rae of Chaos". The total count of teams doing this race is 214! That means over 400 digital scrapbookers are involved. So cool!
Twice a week, Rae and I, have to complete two different challenges hosted by different digital scrapbooking websites. We'll get freebie kits to complete this along with a prize of some sort {digital scrapbooking related I'm sure} as we complete each challenge.
Today we received out first challenge! Our host this time is 'Digital Scrapbooking Classes'.
We are to download a template from today's host but use our own digital kits. This page needs to be an 'ABOUT ME' page or something I love, along with some other fine tuned rules as well. When we finish we post our work on the official ADSR website and once completed our prize for this particular challenge is a $10 gift certificate for each contestant for this hosts' store. Sweet!
As I work on these challenges I will post my work here on my blog. We have until next Sunday to complete the two challenges so you have to check back often to see my creations. Wish me {and Rae} good luck!!
Below is my first challenge page. I chose something I love and of course, I couldn't resist doing MY FAMILY ah, shucks. Hey, I could of easily created a page about chocolate!





4 Royal Remarks:
It's a beautiful page!
It looks like so much fun! I have to say that I have never done any digital scrapping but I want to learn how. If we have time or something when you visit you should give me a little lesson. Good luck with your challenges and I look forward to seeing your work.
BTW you new look on your blog is very fitting, so Autumn.
Thanks Arlyn! You do cute work yourself. ;)
Bethany- I'd be happy to show you what I know. I'm still a beginner and know very little compared to others. But I know enough to get an end result! We look forward to being with your family again.
I can't post the actual book, but you can see most of the pages I made for it at ldsdigimoms dot blogspot dot com. This is our blog page for the digital scrapbookers (in my old ward). There are a lot of other pages in there. I started making pages for my husband's book near the beginning of January.
Post a Comment