I'm in Queen Creek, just over an hour from my home in Phoenix, with my friend Tiffany and her family. I came out here yesterday afternoon. Tiffany and I, along with two neighbor gals, stayed up late playing in paper and having fun with my Cricut Expression. For dinner-Tiffany made a killer Mushroom Alfredo last night. YUM! I'm surprised we went to bed at a decent hour {when scrapbooking..bedtime is usually 3 or 4 am!} but we were ready to play again first thing this morning.
The main reason I'm out here is to help with their two sons, Logan & Glenn, today. Tiffany's hubby, Jim, {Warren's best friend} is having surgery. He has kidney stones that won't pass on their own. OUCH! Poor Jim.
Jim and Tiffany left for the hospital not long ago and the boys and I are watching cartoons right now and playing with cars. I brought along my two youngest, Spencer and Tucker, and they are having a ball here. If you can imagine a house that 2 boys live in...well there's LOTS to do for little boys here so they're in h e a v e n. I'm in heaven playing in paper!
My next digital challenge was posted yesterday- but I won't be able to get to it until later this week. Thankfully, it's not due until Sunday. I will explain the challenge and post my creation when I can.





2 Royal Remarks:
I bet they are thankful to have a friend who can help them out. Have fun playing ;}
Thanks! Thanx! Thank you!
I miss you like crazy! Can't believe you left us just to be with own family!
Kisses mama! We love you for all the things you do big and little and mostly just for being you!
Post a Comment