»

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My movie picks

My friend, Rae, posted on her blog some of her favorite movies that she and her husband have in their rotation they watch over and over. None of her picks made my personal rotation list- but she had some great movies listed. It's amazing to me how we each have our own tastes and certain movies just speak to us. I told her I'd post my rotation here. I linked each movie if you're interested in knowing more about them.

So here ya go..in no particular order...My Rotation:

Somewhere in Time

Hunt for Red October

Sabrina {1995 version}

Emma

Much ado about nothing

Sense & Sensibility

Pride and Prejudice

Thirteen Days

The Notebook

Anne of Green Gables Series

North and South {561 minutes long!}

How to lose a guy in 10 days

My Fair Lady

Mountain of the Lord

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

Narnia

Gone with the Wind

The Princess Bride

Napoloean Dynamite

The Sound of Music

Hairspray {2007 version}

Phantom of the Opera {2005 version}

Indiana Jones movies { I'm so stoked for the new one coming out!!}

2 Royal Remarks:

Stephanie Humphreys said...

You have some great movies on your list. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is one of my favorites.

The Girls' Mom said...

Alot of those are some that I would choose myself and some I haven't seen. I might add Where the Heart is and The Lord Of the Rings Trilogy. YOu inspire me to renew my netflix account.