»

Friday, February 1, 2008

The big day!

It's finally her...February 1st. My goals were to be completed by today and I am happy to share that 95% were completed!!! I'm on cloud 9!



I have a few things that aren't completed but I plan on working on them until they've been erased from my list.

Also, today is my fun day. YIPPPEEE! I've been looking forward to this weekend for some time. My family is leaving and I will have my home open to 14 gals who will be here this weekend SCRAPBOOKING! Oh, the fun we will have! :) One of the things I'm happy about is that I get to share my newest toy: 'The Cricut Expression'. If you aren't into scrapbooking you have no clue how awesome this toy really is...but I forgive ya. teehee Basically, it's a scrappers dream. ;) Click
HERE to check it out. You can even watch a demo from that site if you wish.

Have a great weekend...I know I will!

0 Royal Remarks: