»

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Still working at it...

Most of my scrapbooking is organized. I have a stack of memorabilia items such as kids school projects, school awards, Boy Scout awards etc...that need to be organized. My container I have for these type of documents is FULL so I need to buy another one.

I need to buy a couple more albums to put in some layouts that I've completed that need a new home too...but other then that I'm so excited to say I'm almost organized!!


7 Royal Remarks:

Don said...

Woohoo! That looks great!

When you're done, why don't you come on over and see if you can do anything with my office.

I'll buy pizza.

Shaina said...

Wow. Is that your scrapbook area?

N I C E !

Sharon said...

that looks great, i'm diggin it

The Girls' Mom said...

Beautiful, I'm speechless! A room to die for.

Autumn said...

*Blushing*- this is a picture from Google...sorry to burst bubbles. My scrap area is smaller but I do have it organized neatly. :)

Shavonne said...

haha Autumn! That was funny. I bet your scrapbook area is just as pretty, but that was a good joke:)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to know that was not yours. I was trying to figure out where you put the boy to sleep if your scrap room was that big!!!! lol