Today was the first day back to school for my three oldest. Of course, it means back to routine for me, too. I thought the kiddos would be up and chipper and ready for a fresh take on school and the new year...ummm not. I had to DRAG them out of bed and hustle them every step of the way. They were 5 minutes late to school! I couldn't believe it!
But what did I do today? I went BACK to bed. Seriously...I was tired too. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day and we will just pretend today was a practice. Tonight we will be going to bed early.





3 Royal Remarks:
I haven't been able to get my oldest up before 9:00 for the last two weeks. Consequently, she cries about not being tired two hours after bed time.
My kids finally start back to school tomorrow, and when the alarm rings at 0600, I fear it's going to by cryin' time.
hey queeny...
i just glanced through my emails again, and i totally didn't see one from you! :( that's so not cool... so, what's up?
How is everything going? I have been so tired lately, I can't get up before 8:30-9 and still fight to stay awake for a few hours after that. Sometimes I think I need to have a hormone and thyroid check done.
I have to say I loved hearing a little Neil Diamond while visiting your site today!
Love ya
Post a Comment