»

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I love...

I've added some more photos that describe me. I love these things or doing these things, things that I enjoy having or things that give me the warm fuzzies.These make me...ME!

For whatever reason the way the pictures upload don't make this collage as compact as I'd like. You have to scroll down, even if there's nothing for a moment, in order to view all the photos. And it takes a moment to scroll down to where you can leave a comment. Sorry.
Enjoy my collage:










































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































4 Royal Remarks:

Sharon said...

cute!

The Girls' Mom said...

Very sweet. It gave me the warm fuzzies too ;)

Pendragon Inman said...

queeny?
drop me another line... i can't find your e-address. you okay?

The Girls' Mom said...

Hey I sent you an email but I don't know if you got it. I need your phone number!! please send it to me.