»

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Back to normal

Our family is slowly but surely getting back to normal from the holiday blast. Our home is mostly cleaned up from the holiday parties and fun. We've been organizing too in order to start off 2008 feeling great.

The best of all is that I organized my scrap area and it feels wonderful.
My children are all ready to go back to school. All my laundry is caught up and we are about to go to our Secret Santa dinner we're hosting tonight. Tomorrow is church for us and a relaxing day. When Monday comes... it's back in the saddle again. :)

What about you? Feeling normal yet? Or are you still getting there?

3 Royal Remarks:

Don said...

Normal? Good grief - I'm YEARS from normal.

And if I ever do get there again, I'm not even sure I'll recognize it.

The Girls' Mom said...

I won't be able to feel normal until we get back from our trip to AZ. Only about 10 more days!!

Autumn said...

Don- you have a lot on your plate these days...it's no wonder you don't feel normal! I look forward to meeting you in person in March!

Bethany- I look forward to seeing you in a a few days! Good luck on your trip down here.