One of my favorite TV shows is 'The Amazing Race'. {12 teams of two race around the world and have to complete challenges. Every team has a specific place to check in when they've finished each challenge in that part of the world and the last team to arrive is eliminated. The first team to finish the race wins 1 million bucks. :) One day I will apply and hopfully race.}
One of my favorite things to do is Scrapbook and as of late, Digital Scrapbook. {Digital Scrapping is done on the computer using Photoshop Elements or a like program. The end result is a scrapbook spread that looks like a real one. You can have them printed off at number of places with many size choices. Once printed just slip these pages into an album. Very cool!}
Well... put these two loves together and we have:
"The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race"
This is season 3 which kicks off February 22nd. In order to play you need a partner {love you Rae!} and 12 weeks of challenges. There are 12 different Digital Scrapbooking sites that will have a challenge ready on each given week. As a team {our team is named: A Rae of Chaos} we have to accomplish these challenges in order to move to the next week. Of course, there's a moderator who checks and double checks if you are following the rules of the game. We will post our spreads/ challenges at the end of each week and once approved we continue onto the next weeks' challenge. As we follow each challenge we will be getting a prize of free digi stuff from sponsors. At the end of The Amazing Digi Race- there will be a Grand Prize Winner and two Runner Ups.
I'm so excited to race with my friend, Rae, who is an awesome digi scrapper herself. I look forward to the work I will accomplish, the fun Rae and I will have, the awesome freebies and a chance for our team to be the Grand Prize Winner! I will post our work as we play.
Below is what a typical digital scrapbooking spread looks like. I created this spread with pictures of my baby using my computer. 

Below is a single page I did for my daughters' birthday dance with her daddy. Again this was done on my computer.
Awhile back I posted some other digital pages I created here on my blog. If you want to take a peek go to my 'Blog Archive' - located on the right side column- and click on: Sep 19





3 Royal Remarks:
Oh yeah Baby!!!! I am sooo excited this challenge. I have 1 month to get my digi skills honed and ready to go! Bring it on!!!!
so this sounds cool. and very interesting. BUT i am a TECHNO IDIOT! YOU HAVR GOT to help me out here, cuz this would be the best way to send pages to parents,etc.
Have fun on your RACE!
Smiles from Big Toe Mom!
I'm so excited, Rae!
Big toe- I can help whenever ya want me to. Most mornings I'm free so come on over! Call me soon and I'll hook you up. ;)
Post a Comment