What is your husband's name: Warren
How long have you been married: 13.5 years and still going strong.
How long did you date before you got married: 2 years almost to the day.
Who eats more: Warren eats more- except for Chocolate... I can down twice as much! Though Warren can drink twice as much soda as I can.
Who sings better: Definitely- ME. Though I can't do it that well. Warren's voice still cracks! hehe.
Who is smarter: Warren is far smarter in Math. I am far smarter in Spelling/Writing. Other then that we try to show one another up all the time!
Whose temper is worse: If mama ain't happy then ain't nobody happy. If daddy ain't happy- who cares! I saw this quote the other day and loved it. I have a very hot temper- don't cross me when I'm mad. You'll be sorry.
Who does the dishes: Conner and Parker. I help out sometimes. Every blue moon Warren will.
Who pays the bills: Warren. He makes the money and pays the bills. I spend the money... a perfect set up!
Who cooks dinner: I do. Warren cooks certain meals. Sausage gravy and potatoes, Steak and baked potatoes, Anything grilled and Cube Steak.
Who drives when you are together: Warren does. He is very adamant about being "The Man" and needing to drive. That's what his daddy did- and he does the same.
Who is more stubborn: Both of us are. We are both the eldest children in our families growing up. Need I say more?
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong: Warren is much better at this then I. But I will say I've come a long way in the department and am doing better.
Whose parents do you see the most: Neither. They all live in Washington State so we don't see them very often.
Who kissed who first: Warren kissed me on the cheek as he pushed me down the hill on a sledding date. I beamed the whole way down Walden hill! But as for a real kiss on the lips- I kissed Warren first! ha! I couldn't believe he was such a scardy cat. This was after 3 months of dating exclusively.
Who asked who out first: Warren asked me. He called my home to see if he could come over to borrow some music. Afterward, he asked if we could go out on a date that weekend? I said 'I have to look at my calendar and ask my mother.' He thought I was so dumb for playing him like that. He says he saw right through me!
Who proposed: Warren asked me to marry him on Easter Sunday after General Conference. Easter 1994.
Who is more sensitive: Definitely ME. I can cry or get mad at the drop of a hat.
Who has more friends: Me. I have lots and lots of girlfriends. I love it! Warren has a few guys he hangs out with too. But we go on double dates with several friends almost every weekend.
Who wears the pants in the family: We fight for this title every single day since the day we were married. Some days it's Warren- Some days it's me.
Where did you meet your husband: At church. It was the Sunday of his Mission homecoming. Warren served his Mission is Cordoba, Argentina. He spoke in church that Sunday, of course, and his Spanish accent- that he hadn't lost yet- drove me wild.
Where was your first date: We went to a movie.{can't remember what, though} Then to Big Wheel for Strawberry Shakes. After that we went to a lookout over the Pend Orielle River to talk. I have NEVER wanted to kiss a guy on a first date as much as did that night. Of course, I refrained. {We now know Warren would never try!}
What was the first thing you said to your husband: Ummm I can't remember. It's been way too long.
Where was your first kiss: On a snow bank in front my home- about 11:00 at night.
Where did you get engaged: In Warren's apartment- in his living room. Apparently, he had planned a romantic picnic to ask me- but it was pouring down rain that Easter Sunday. Bummer.
Where were you married: Salt Lake City- Utah Temple
How did your reception go: Wonderful, beautiful and close to perfect. Though we got a lot of flak from people when we kissed. And that's because our reception was BEFORE our wedding in Washington State. Simply because we had planned to be married in Utah then move to Idaho for College. It ended up that we moved to Spokane, Washington- but it was too late to change the invitations.
Where was the honeymoon: We stayed in Salt Lake City at first-- then toured the town. We ran into Warrens mother and sister that next morning. It was very, very embarrassing! Then we headed up to southern Idaho to the "Lava Hot Springs" where we stayed at a beautiful Victorian Bed & Breakfast. The honeymoon suite was the same place Neil Diamond stayed- years before. We played in the Hot Springs and had a wonderful time.
If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been: I wish my Dad would have been able to be in the temple with me. He was excommunicated from our church and couldn't go inside. But he was waiting outside the temple for us. I'm so happy he was there though!
I will tag: Celeste, Celeste, {yes, you both} Paulette, April and Rachel
How long have you been married: 13.5 years and still going strong.
How long did you date before you got married: 2 years almost to the day.
Who eats more: Warren eats more- except for Chocolate... I can down twice as much! Though Warren can drink twice as much soda as I can.
Who sings better: Definitely- ME. Though I can't do it that well. Warren's voice still cracks! hehe.
Who is smarter: Warren is far smarter in Math. I am far smarter in Spelling/Writing. Other then that we try to show one another up all the time!
Whose temper is worse: If mama ain't happy then ain't nobody happy. If daddy ain't happy- who cares! I saw this quote the other day and loved it. I have a very hot temper- don't cross me when I'm mad. You'll be sorry.
Who does the dishes: Conner and Parker. I help out sometimes. Every blue moon Warren will.
Who pays the bills: Warren. He makes the money and pays the bills. I spend the money... a perfect set up!
Who cooks dinner: I do. Warren cooks certain meals. Sausage gravy and potatoes, Steak and baked potatoes, Anything grilled and Cube Steak.
Who drives when you are together: Warren does. He is very adamant about being "The Man" and needing to drive. That's what his daddy did- and he does the same.
Who is more stubborn: Both of us are. We are both the eldest children in our families growing up. Need I say more?
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong: Warren is much better at this then I. But I will say I've come a long way in the department and am doing better.
Whose parents do you see the most: Neither. They all live in Washington State so we don't see them very often.

Who kissed who first: Warren kissed me on the cheek as he pushed me down the hill on a sledding date. I beamed the whole way down Walden hill! But as for a real kiss on the lips- I kissed Warren first! ha! I couldn't believe he was such a scardy cat. This was after 3 months of dating exclusively.
Who asked who out first: Warren asked me. He called my home to see if he could come over to borrow some music. Afterward, he asked if we could go out on a date that weekend? I said 'I have to look at my calendar and ask my mother.' He thought I was so dumb for playing him like that. He says he saw right through me!
Who proposed: Warren asked me to marry him on Easter Sunday after General Conference. Easter 1994.
Who is more sensitive: Definitely ME. I can cry or get mad at the drop of a hat.
Who has more friends: Me. I have lots and lots of girlfriends. I love it! Warren has a few guys he hangs out with too. But we go on double dates with several friends almost every weekend.
Who wears the pants in the family: We fight for this title every single day since the day we were married. Some days it's Warren- Some days it's me.
Where did you meet your husband: At church. It was the Sunday of his Mission homecoming. Warren served his Mission is Cordoba, Argentina. He spoke in church that Sunday, of course, and his Spanish accent- that he hadn't lost yet- drove me wild.
Where was your first date: We went to a movie.{can't remember what, though} Then to Big Wheel for Strawberry Shakes. After that we went to a lookout over the Pend Orielle River to talk. I have NEVER wanted to kiss a guy on a first date as much as did that night. Of course, I refrained. {We now know Warren would never try!}
What was the first thing you said to your husband: Ummm I can't remember. It's been way too long.
Where was your first kiss: On a snow bank in front my home- about 11:00 at night.
Where did you get engaged: In Warren's apartment- in his living room. Apparently, he had planned a romantic picnic to ask me- but it was pouring down rain that Easter Sunday. Bummer.
Where were you married: Salt Lake City- Utah Temple
How did your reception go: Wonderful, beautiful and close to perfect. Though we got a lot of flak from people when we kissed. And that's because our reception was BEFORE our wedding in Washington State. Simply because we had planned to be married in Utah then move to Idaho for College. It ended up that we moved to Spokane, Washington- but it was too late to change the invitations.
Where was the honeymoon: We stayed in Salt Lake City at first-- then toured the town. We ran into Warrens mother and sister that next morning. It was very, very embarrassing! Then we headed up to southern Idaho to the "Lava Hot Springs" where we stayed at a beautiful Victorian Bed & Breakfast. The honeymoon suite was the same place Neil Diamond stayed- years before. We played in the Hot Springs and had a wonderful time.
If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been: I wish my Dad would have been able to be in the temple with me. He was excommunicated from our church and couldn't go inside. But he was waiting outside the temple for us. I'm so happy he was there though!

I will tag: Celeste, Celeste, {yes, you both} Paulette, April and Rachel






4 Royal Remarks:
so cute, i was so little when you two got married, it's nice to know the details. i want to go to lava hot springs, i was just talking to darick about it.
we'll be in arizona on the 22nd of december and leaving i think the 29th. we're carpooling with daricks parents so we probably can't spend the night, but for sure a whole day, maybe two:)
Wonderful, Sharon! On the fam blog is our address and phone numbers. Just call me with details. :) We are so excited to see you!
I have to say that we are blessed with visitors this next month or so. I guess Kim & Jason are coming down next weekend for some reason and Warren said we are going to meet them for lunch. Then you guys are coming at the end of December! Bethany and her family will be coming in January!
i know it should be great. i'll call when it gets closer!
Post a Comment