»

Monday, December 3, 2007

Splurged, again.

I splurged again and got myself a new pair of shoes! This was completely an impulse buy because I literally have ONE dress to wear these with. Yes, I did get them for a great price or I wouldn't have splurged. { I splurge cheaply!}

A couple weeks ago I bought a 1940's style dress that is navy blue with white polka dots all over it. SO adorable! Unfortunately, I didn't have any shoes to go with it. *SIGH* I just had to remedy this situation so I searched high and low for the perfect navy pumps. It wasn't easy, my fellow readers but, alas, these beauties were laid before my eyes and I couldn't resist! They go perfectly with my polka dot dress.

Oh, I'm so happy with them! As a bonus- these gals seem to get along well with all the other ladies in my closet, too. ;)

3 Royal Remarks:

Sharon said...

haha, i wanna see pictures of you in this dress!

Shaina said...

They are really cute!

Pendragon Inman said...

you buy more shoes than anyone else i know! and they're all so unique... where in the world do you shop??