»

Friday, September 21, 2007

Playing favorites

My 10 year old son, Conner, introduced a song to me...now it's my utmost FAVORITE right now. For the past month I've been driving him and my other children to complete insantity with listening to this. {too much they say!}

Click below for the link to listen and watch the video:
Potential Break-up Song



- Aly & AJ Lyrics

5 Royal Remarks:

Anonymous said...

I love that song and those girls. All their songs are of good repor and awesome to boot!

Téa said...

This song has been on the RadioDisney.com top three for a very long time--there must be a lot of people out there you feel the same way as you do!!

Pendragon Inman said...

you wanna listen to something so dumb it's funny?? go see wendy's blog from the 20th

http://interregnumwriter.blogspot.com/

(in case you don't already have her site)

just so you know, it's got a little bit of slite crude humor, in case you're sensitive to that, but it's a joke on writers and publishers that's "oh so true"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn said...

Oh my heck Paulette...I laughed SO hard! That was awesome :) Thanks for sharing- I needed that!