»

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Digital Diva


Here are some of my digital creations for scrapbooking or invitations. I have enjoyed using my computer to make masterpieces for my family and friends. But...I admit I still like to play in real paper too. ;)


















































































These are our friends Jim and Tiffany Hatch. Jim is kissing Tiffany's pregnant tummy. {Baby Glenn}


Baby Glenn a few weeks old







































































Above: This is a wedding invitation I created for Warren's cousin, Joyce. She loved it!

6 Royal Remarks:

Pendragon Inman said...

WOW... you are really really really really really really REALLY GOOD-good at that stuff! DANG, i'm impressed! I tell you what, if that kindof of scrap-booking was a pre-requisit to ANYTHING, i'd simply walk away right then and there! But i've seen thousands of pages from hundreds of friends (least it feels that way) and i honestly haven't seen stuff THAT professional looking! Very cool.... very very cool.

(was that enough repeating for one paragraph?? hehehhe)

Autumn said...

Oh shucks! I'm blushing-you're so sweet. Do you digital or paper scrapbook? If you're a computer gal...digital is easy and very fun. :)

Pendragon Inman said...

Oh, no no no... i don't scrapbook! EEk... well, i mean i could, but it would consist of putting glue over every inch of the page, picking up a bucket of scrap-booking nick-nacks and dumping it on! Whatever sticks, stays.

Autumn said...

If you take pictures on a digital camera...and use the computer alot then you qualify as a digital scrapper! If you're interested I could email ya some pointers. Not that I know all- heavens it took me so long to learn what I know now- by default! And there's so much more I need to learn. But- the basics, yes.

The Girls' Mom said...

do you use a scrapbooking program or photoshop or something?

Autumn said...

I use photoshop elements. :)