Upon the request of Morgan Poland, I am posting the projects I am working on right now. {I wanna see your stuff now missy!} I have several...and then some...but here are a few.


Here is my kids' bathroom. I have a picture of Warren and I on our cruise to the Caribbean. In the adjacent room {the toilet and bathtub} I have a matching red wall as well and framed pictures of Warren and I on our cruise-along with shells we found on the many white beaches. But in this room where you see an open spot on the wall...I want to add a large framed 'collage' of the pictures from our cruise. I have the pics but need to find the right scrap paper to go with it.

DONE! As a gift to my dear Warren for our 13th wedding anniversary I made this wedding collage for our bedroom. Warren absolutely loved it!

Shown below are the beginning remnants of 4 bedspreads, curtains. memory boards and throw pillows I am making for my 4 boys. We recently got the boys 2 new sets of nice wooden bunkbeds. I painted their room in 3 shades of blue and one red wall in order to turn their room into "Vintage Airplane" decor. The room is nearly done with the decorating and looks great. But once the matching bedspreads are on the bunkbeds it will look stunning!
Below is the material I bought to make a baby blanket and burpies for my friend Kenia, who is due with her baby boy in a few weeks. I plan to make another baby blanket and burpies out of this same material for my adorable nephew, Zayden, who was just born last week.
DONE! My entry way to our home. I get many compliments.
DONE! One of the gifts I am doing for my brother and sister in law this Christmas is shown below. All the sides of the blocks have matching paper as you see. When then get it- they can put pictures of their family on all the sides. A decoration for people to see but also interactive.






6 Royal Remarks:
Hi Autumn,
I wish I had even 1% of your creativity! Thank you so all your comments on my blog. Sorry I am not better at responding. I really appreciated your "Tender Mercies" comment. I read that talk afterwards and it really helped me! You are a great friend! Also we will be down a couple times a year and will do our best to stop by and visit. The last time we were down I did try to call and got no answer. So I WILL try again :). Love ya!
My you are busy! But is fun to see all your work and to get some great ideas. I am in the process of doing some redecorating and may have to borrow and idea or two:) Love ya and miss ya!
WTG girly! Those blocks are stinkin cute! -Tif
Thanks for the compliments gals! {I knew I had you as friends for a good reason. teehee}
I think all three of you have such AMAZING talents as well.
om my you have been busy. all you're projects look so good! i think jayne looks like darick, i don't know she changes everyday
crazy lady!!!!!! lol
Post a Comment