Now that school is officially in session for our children- I wanted to get together with friends and aquaintances often...so I started a Book of Mormon study group. We meet at my home every Thursday morning from 10-noonish {ya know women...chatting...it doesn't end at noon!!} It is also a potluck every week too.~ We get to feed our souls and our tummies.
We are following the study manual for college students that take the course. I figure if we use that as our guide...we can't go wrong! We also refer to "Mormon Doctrine" by Elder McConkie and study guides by Cleon Skousen for other insights on subject matters.
Today is week 2 and I am prepared as well as I can be! This past weeks' assignment was to read Chapters 1-5. It's awesome to me how I can read then re-read the scriptures and continue to learn everytime. WOW!
I am very excited to meet with these amazing ladies every week to learn from them, learn from the scriptures and to enjoy adult conversation.
Okie Dokie... I need to go take kids to school and put food in the crockpot....
We are following the study manual for college students that take the course. I figure if we use that as our guide...we can't go wrong! We also refer to "Mormon Doctrine" by Elder McConkie and study guides by Cleon Skousen for other insights on subject matters.
Today is week 2 and I am prepared as well as I can be! This past weeks' assignment was to read Chapters 1-5. It's awesome to me how I can read then re-read the scriptures and continue to learn everytime. WOW!
I am very excited to meet with these amazing ladies every week to learn from them, learn from the scriptures and to enjoy adult conversation.
Okie Dokie... I need to go take kids to school and put food in the crockpot....






0 Royal Remarks:
Post a Comment