»

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines by Candlelight



HaPpY Valentines to my family!


For dinner, I made my family one of their favorite dishes for a special Valentines surprise.
We used our nice dishes and glasses, with a single candle.

For the appetizer, I made a cream cheese dip covered in Sun Dried Tomato Pesto- it was bubbling from the oven.  I served  it with toasted baguettes slices.  {One of Conner's favorite appetizers}

For dinner,  I made Parmesan Crusted Chicken, with angel hair pasta, covered in lemon cream sauce.
I had to throw in Warren's favorite vegetable: peas.  {NOT! I love peas, so I made them for me.}
We had sparkling cider in fancy glasses, and chocolate cake for dessert.

I cheerfully made this delicious meal for my family, even though I could only have the peas and a little chicken.  It looked, and smelled divine!






After dinner and dessert, we gave each other our homemade Valentines cards.
They were super sweet cards.  Homemade cards by my kids are my absolute favorite!

I just love these people!!


Love me tender,
love me sweet,
never let me go.
You have made my life complete,
and I love you so.

Love me tender,
love me true,
all my dreams fulfilled.
For my darlin' I love you,
and I always will.

Love me tender,
love me long,
take me to your heart.
For it's there that I belong,
and we'll never part.


Love me tender,
love me dear,
tell me you are mine.
I'll be yours through all the years,
till the end of time
love me tender love me true
all my dreams fulfill
for my darling I love you ----and I always will

1 Royal Remarks:

Sharon said...

CutE! we decorated sugar cookies and had tacos :)