»

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Jumpin' Birthday

Spencer's golden birthday is today!  He is now 9 years old, and today is the 9th.
He is a handsome, helpful, kind, boy.

Spencer's choice for his celebration was to go to Jump On It, a trampoline park.
He wanted to go as a family, and eat pizza for dinner.  Good choice, son!

It was super fun, and I got a great cardio workout out of it.






Ummmm, since I've had 6 babies, well, let's just say the "control" is no longer a factor every time I jumped!!!
I saw this sign {below} about being in control, and laughed SO hard!
I literally had no control. *blush* Next time I go, I will be wearing a pad.

Also, I saw a sign about weight regulation. I realized I couldn't of jumped tonight if I was at my highest weight, which was 237 pounds.
I'm feeling very happy tonight about my weight loss accomplishment so far, and that I will NEVER be that woman again.

Cheers to laughter and accomplishments!


 We ended the night with eating pizza and cake.  {Well, the family did, not me.}


 Happy birthday, my dear son!

0 Royal Remarks: