It's gonna be a FabulouS 2012!
Are you setting goals? Or are you anti-resolution? I've done both.
There's years I've made specific goals, and years I didn't want to bother.
For me, 2012 definitely has some goals:
{1} Continue on my weight loss journey!
I've shredded 10 unwanted pounds so far, and will melt the other 44 off this year.
As many know, I've been working out like crazy and even fulfilled my dream of running my first 5K, last October. It's been a fun and frustrating journey. I look forward to some specific events I will be a part of this year.
This Saturday, is the start of one event. I joined a "Biggest Loser" type challenge, at my local Rec Center.
There are two teams of 20, and each team has a trainer. The challenge lasts 4 months.
The individual with the most weight lose, wins $250.
And, of course, I'm going to work so hard to win!
{2} I'm starting a photography business!
I can't wait to get my camera when we get our income tax. I have my camera and lens picked out- which isn't cheap.
I have a mentor all lined up and will accompany her on some photo shoots, as well as learning extended Photoshop tools.
I love photography and capturing the sweet things in life. Doing this, I'll get to fulfill another dream of mine.
Can't wait!!
{I started a photography blog, but I will share that later when I get a few more portfolios up.}
{3} Kid dates!
I plan to continue what Warren and I did last year, where each of our children got to go on a date with Mom and Dad. It's one child each month, so they get 2 dates in the year. It was super fun, last year!
{4} Visit/ Attend each temple in the state of Utah!
There's 14 total. {Soon to be 16!}
That means I need to go to at least 1 temple a month, and twice I will need to go to 2.
FUN!
Bountiful
Brigham City
Draper
Jordan River
Logan
Manti
Monticello
Mt. Timpanogas
Ogden
Oquirrh Mountain
Provo
St. George
Salt Lake
Vernal
Payson and Provo Tabernacle won't be ready this year.
{5} This is THE year!
2012 is the year I've been waiting for to apply for The Amazing Race!
My good friend and I really want to do this, and it's been a long dream of mine. I know there are a gazillion applicants, but hey it's totally worth the try.
I have some other personal goals, like a positive attitude and such I want to work on, as well. But these are the big ones, and I look forward to an AMAZING, SUCCESSFUL, HAPPY, 2012!!






1 Royal Remarks:
Great goals. Good luck!
Post a Comment