»

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

36 candles...

Can I make 36 wishes, if I blow out one candle at a time?

Alright, well if that's not fair, I'm happy I get at least one wish!





So, at 36 what does one wish for anyway?

I could wish for more money,
a beautiful car,
or a flawless mansion.

Nah, that's not what I'd wish for.

I could wish for a completely organized house,
a skinnier body,
or free pedicures for the year.

Warmer, but not what I'd wish for.





What I wish ...

My family stays as awesome as it is.

My husband loves me just as he does today, for all eternity.

My children will always know I love them no matter what.

My smile and presence will always be welcomed.



Yep, at 36 that's what I wish for.
{Ooops, that wasn't just one wish! But if I say it with one breath, it should count.}

0 Royal Remarks: