»

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Down to business!

 The fun is over, kids! For the next couple days, it's down to real business. Work, work, work!
Put those toys down.
Yea, you in the blue shirt, drop it!
Oh, stop that whining, and buck up.
This mom of yours, needs work done. And you've been enlisted.

 I need the flow, and functionality, of this house to be reevaluated BIG time.  So, I devised a plan.
A rather genius plan, if I do say so myself.
Stop that snickering! Your mom does too, have genius moments!

 You know that gigantic toy room of yours downstairs? Well, it's too big anyway, so it will now be added upon. You'll get to keep part of your toy room, but we're adding a lovely craft room, for your lovely mother.
Your mom is tired of all her crafts in boxes, in Dad's office. Even though he thinks it's big enough for us to share, he's sorely mistaken. With all his junk, and mine, we need s e p a r a t e spaces.

 Also, you children are switching rooms. Yep, you heard right. And we're moving Emmalese downstairs, as well. I'm tired of you, Tucker, and Spencer, always whining about not getting to sleep near Emmalese. And that goes for you too, Emmalese. Big babies!

 I have no idea why you, Emmalese, don't want your own room. When I was your age, I'd kill for my own room.
Whatever.
It's your choice.
So, now you're going to be together. And I expect no more whining, weeping children, every darn night!

 Oh, and Emmalese's old room, will no longer be doubled as a guest room. It's now officially the guest room.

 Ah. Ah. No, question and answer session. I will take time to answer you but one question.
Why, all this hullabaloo?
Cause I said so, that's why!!

 Now, gobble up some pancakes, and put away your toys... cause we've got a lot of work to do!

 GO! GO! GO!

6 Royal Remarks:

Anonymous said...

Sgt. Queen! Rock it girl! -Tiffany

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

Nancy said...

HA! We had to work when we were kids (heck, i'm still working!) so they can too! Way to go sista

Shantel said...

So Funny!!!!!! Come to my house - whip my kids into shape!!! You just had me rolling with this one.

courtney said...

The Picture is great!

Anonymous said...

i don't want to work for food.