To my wonderful children-
Do you know how I really, really feel about you?
Do you know all the cute, sweet, things each of you do that make me smile?
I love your dimple! It's so cute to see it when you're eating, smiling, or laughing.
I just love how tender you are toward little babies, and children. You've always been a loving, older brother.
It's hard to be the oldest, and constant example. I believe with all my heart, you were chosen to be the oldest in this family for a reason. All of your siblings look up to you, even when you don't know it.
Parker- age 11
I love teasing you about your 'silky' and sucking your thumb as a baby. It makes me laugh, when you giggle in embarrassment. Those tender years, when you were little, and sucking your thumb, are still fresh in my mind. I love, that you love, adventure. You find it in everything you do! You are meek, and mild. You attract people around you, who want to have you as their friend It's sweet.
Emmalese- age 10
I love your freckles! They sprinkle across your face, and it's darling. I think you're a stunning, gorgeous, girl. I've thought that since the second I saw you're beautiful face. I love that you're a good helper, and always making me pictures, and notes, telling me how much you love me, and your dad. You have a huge heart, and love big! You're blessed with beauty, both inside and out.
Spencer- age 7
I love your sweet, small voice. You speak when you have something important to say, and it's cute. I love that you are so darn smart! You are going to go places, son. I absolutely adore that you always say, 'Yes, mom", when I ask you do do something. It's a mother's dream to have all her children be so obedient, as you.
Tucker really looks up to you, and your so kind to him.
Tucker- age 4
I love your silliness, and your sweetness. You're such a cute little man. I love how you are willing to try anything that your older siblings do. There's not much that stops you. You're such a good boy, too, and I appreciate that. I also, think it's great you love chocolate as much a your mama!
Andelin- age 5 months
I love your chubby cheeks! I can't get over how cute, and snugly you are. You're seriously the best baby! You have no idea how much love, and happiness, you bring into our home, with your innocent presence. I love holding your tiny body, and smelling your sweet baby scent. You're my last baby, and I cherish all my 'baby' moments with you.
Children, I am so proud, and so honored to be your mother! If there is anything in this world I'd want to do, it is to be YOUR mother! There are good days, there are bad days, but I will always be glad I chose to be a mother to all 6 of you children. It brings me no greater joy, then to have you all around me, loving me, and laughing.
The best feeling of all, is I know we are a forever family.
Nothing can be better than that!











1 Royal Remarks:
LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment