Emmalese's 10th birthday was yesterday- December 1st! She's growing up fast, and as always, she's an energetic, loving, sweet girl.
The month of December brings several birthdays in our extended family. We live near two of the kids' cousins who share December birthdays- Alexia Lanegan, and Kaleb Weber. We planned to celebrate all three of the cousins birthdays together, last night.
In our home, we had our family of 8, Grandma and Grandpa Weber, Aunt Kim and Uncle Jason's family of 7, Uncle James and Aunt Melissa's family of 6, and Uncle Kelly.
Did you count? That would be 24 people in our house! It was a cozy get- together.
In our home, we had our family of 8, Grandma and Grandpa Weber, Aunt Kim and Uncle Jason's family of 7, Uncle James and Aunt Melissa's family of 6, and Uncle Kelly.
Did you count? That would be 24 people in our house! It was a cozy get- together.
Cousins: Alexia Lanegan - Emmalese Weber - Kaleb Weber
Emmalese
Alexia
Kaleb
Aunt Melissa made, and bought, yummy brownies, and two cakes. I just love the "flower power cake" that she made! And with out me asking, Emmalese did a "peace sign", when I snapped the photo- way cute.
Do you ever wonder, that when kids blow out their candles, they're probably spitting all over the cake? LOL!
Something cute...
My spunky nephew, Garrett Weber, saw me clicking away with my camera, and asked if he could take some pictures. {I should of took a photo of him, darn it.}
I handed him my camera, and I'm glad I did, because he caught these funny pictures:
My spunky nephew, Garrett Weber, saw me clicking away with my camera, and asked if he could take some pictures. {I should of took a photo of him, darn it.}
I handed him my camera, and I'm glad I did, because he caught these funny pictures:
Grandpa Weber
Noah Weber
Warren Weber and James Weber















1 Royal Remarks:
HAppy Birthday Emma! Im glad you all have been getting some wonderful family time together!
Post a Comment