I just celebrated my 35th birthday on the 28th of September. Wow, I'm 35! How come life in high school stands still, but life after marriage flies by?
Warren asked me if I thought I'd have 6 children by the time I was 35. I told him it really was what I had planned, and I'm lucky enough to have it come to pass. I knew I'd have 6 children, but knew I didn't want to have any more after the age of 35. With not being able to get pregnant for 2.5 years after we were married, along with trying to get pregnant with my last 2 babies, and it taking a lot longer then I'd hoped, I'd say I'm really lucky I got to have my 6 babies before 35. My last baby was born 2.5 months before I turned 35....score! And I'm soooo happy to be done having babies!
Andelin is 3 months old today. That went by fast! How come 9 months of pregnancy seems to stop time, but after the birth of the baby time accelerates?
It's a wonderful time to have a sweet, happy, and adorable baby girl in our home. I'm in love with my baby! Andelin has brought many smiles to all of our faces. I cherish my tender moments with her, especially our nursing moments. {Except if nursing happens to be in the middle of the night, which doesn't happen very often, but I'm so not awake enough to enjoy those 'moments'. haha}
I adore all my babies and have made sure to take extra time to cherish them while they were little knowing they would grow up soon. With Andelin being our last baby- I seem to be seeking tender moments with her all the time. She's my little cuddly angel. Too bad I have to share her with the rest of the family!
It's been 6 months, all most to the day, since we moved from Phoenix, AZ to Spanish Fork, UT.
Really?
6 months?
Again, time floats by without any warning. {Though, time did seem to stand still for awhile there when I was pregnant!}
We have come to really enjoy Utah. I thought I'd never say that! I especially love that the summer hasn't quite ended here yet. It's cool in the mornings and evenings, but we are still enjoying 80 degree weather most days. This is an awesome and much welcomed blessing! It will change to cold weather soon though, and I know I will be wishing for warmer days to come. I'll endure the cold, wet, snowy weather with half a smile.
We also really like living close by Warren's side of the family. We get together with the Utah families pretty often, and my kids love having their cousins close to us. The Idaho family members come down a few times a year too, and that's great to see them. Living in Arizona we pretty much never got to see the family.
It's been a nice change for all of us.
Spanish Fork has brought our kids good friends, schools that are working out great for us, a ward that is good for our Boy Scouts, and the chance to be closer to family and friends we didn't get to see very much before. It's a been a good move for us. {I really miss my Arizona friends though!}
I think I'd like more time to write or scrapbook, but honestly, I'm willing to put it all on hold for the tender moments with my baby! Tucker doesn't go to school yet, so I'm really enjoying him too. All too soon he will be in school himself.
Life is all about enjoying the moment. The older I get, and the older my children get, the more and more this hits home. If you're having a hard time with this...just stop and look at your family. Smile, drop what you think is sooooo important, and do something fun with them. You will be glad you did!





2 Royal Remarks:
Amen!!! haha, I think you said it all :)
Rob's out hiking squaw peak with Shareen right now. He has got the idea.
Post a Comment