I'm not doing anything but complaining right now.
The beginning of the end is here.
I have nearly 13 weeks left of this pregnancy and the bad pain has begun.
I hurt! I really, really hurt!
I can't sleep through the night cause I wake up in pain. I can't get off a chair, bed, the floor or anywhere without looking like I have a broken hip cause I can't stand up or move straight until my hips and back warm up. I feel old when I'm pregnant.
I'm tired! I'm really, really tired!
I go grocery shopping and need a nap afterward.
If I do a days work around the house I collapse in bed EARLY cause I'm literally exhausted and can't move.
I'm awake for two hours and feel like it's been a full day and I need to rest.
I know! I know!
I should just be grateful I'm pregnant.
I should be thankful baby and I are healthy so far.
I shouldn't see the negative just look for the positive.
Blah, blah, blah......whatever.
I hurt!
I'm tired!
And it's only going to get worse.





7 Royal Remarks:
It's ok to complain!!!! You ARE grateful - you just need to get it all out - and that's ok. Have a good cry - eat your favorite foods, and top it off with your favorite dessert! Take a long bath and nap,nap,nap. You deserve it. No guilt. put on vidoes for the kids, let your house get messy - and take care of yourself. I am sorry you are hurting.That does not sound like fun. You are doing great!
What are you talking about you are old. Just kidding you know I love you. Sorry to hear you dont feel good. Wish I could come up and help out. Call me if you want to complain out loud. Love you tons.
Oh, drat. This end-of-pregnancy-stuff is no fun! I am so sorry you are having such a rough time. Remember, the Lord is there to carry you when you feel you just can't endure it any longer. Try to let him carry the "burden" so you can feel the peace of the spirit. That peace is priceless. So glad you are going to the temple tonight. Your baby will love it there...
Sorry you are in so much pain. Only those who have gone through it really know how you feel. Hang in there the reward at the end is the best part of all this pain. It's ok to nap, take a break, rest on the couch, eat what you want (in moderation lol), relax, and DELEGATE. Love you!
I agree with your other commenters - you're entitled!! Complain! In fact, complain louder. :) And then if people look at you weird, just burst into tears, and then they'll bring you chocolate. See, there are ways to make this totally work in your favor.
Amen Sister!
DELEGATE
Post a Comment