I love it when I see baby girls and little girls wearing hair bows. I think it's adorable!
I have always wanted to learn how to make cute hair bows for my daughter but I never have. I had someone show me how to make a simple version once, and I made a few for my daughter, but I haven't made tons of them like I thought I would. I'd usually just buy them or use ribbon to make a simple bow in her ponytails. But not now!
In the hype of having another girl, I can only think of hair bows! I'm laughing at myself cause it seems rather a silly thing to be so excited about but I am. Maybe because I've only had one girl and now I have another one coming or because dressing up boys isn't quite as fun as dressing up a girl? I'm sure it's both. Regardless, the reason, all I know is I can't wait to make bows, bows and more bows!
So, I decided to do what I've always wanted to, and stop wishing I could do-- I'm going to finally learn from a professional boutique lady on how to make awesome, over- the- top, adorable boutique style bows.
I bought her extensive manual that has LOTS of styles and designs, with step-by-step instructions, as well as online support, and I can't wait to start practicing!
{I know for me it's gonna take practice to make them look boutique style.}
I
'm also excited that I can make matching hair bows for Emmalese, who is now 9, and this baby girl. How cute is that?! Love it!
So, wish me luck, I really need it - ok and some practice. {In this instance, practice does make perfect.}
I will post my bows as I make them...or at least the good ones. ;)
PS: The above pictured children are not mine...or anyone I know. LOL!
They're snagged pics from Google to illustrate the kinds of bows I want to make.





1 Royal Remarks:
Ooh, that sounds like fun! Can't wait to see how they turn out, and I think it will be cute to have all the "girls" sporting those bows, including a little one for mommy!
Post a Comment