»

Monday, February 1, 2010

90% official


Warren and I went to the Dr. today for a pregnancy check-up. We were crossing our fingers we'd get to find out what our baby was this visit and we did. It looks like a girl!
From all the angles the Dr. could see it looked like a girl. He said there wasn't anything 'hanging there' to indicate a boy. haha
He said the next ultrasound he'd be able to confirm 100% but he'd be surprised if it's a boy.
I'm soooo excited! I was hoping for another girl.

We had 2 boys... then a girl... then 2 more boys... and now another girl. It's a nice pattern.
My daughter is the most excited out of the kids, as you can imagine. The boys are happy but Emmalese is just thrilled. Warren said he would of been surprised if it was a boy. He's happy to have another girl too.

We have her name picked out already but we'll save that for the icing on the cake- when she's born- to share. We've had this name picked out for a long time now and it's nice to finally use it.

Now, I am ready to make hair bows!

4 Royal Remarks:

Sharon said...

I'm really excited for you guys, I love little girls, they are so fun!

The Unexpected Journey said...

I am so happy for you. I knew you wanted a girl. Wonderful. God has blessed.

The Unexpected Journey said...

O.K. you don't blog and you don't blog and then I am gone for 5 days and you blog 5 times. I missed it all.

Shavonne said...

Yay!!!!!