»

Friday, December 5, 2008

Halloween 2008

I'm so far behind on my blogging. Here it is December and I'm just now showing pictures from Halloween! The holiday season is always very busy for me. Sorry.

Anyway- here's our short people dressed up. Tucker was a Bumble Bee and hated every second he was stuck in his outfit. He refused to keep his hoodie on and wouldn't wear the black pants we had for him. grrrrrrr

Spencer was Spiderman and was so excited to play the part. We even found a black spidie face for his candy bucket.

Emmalese was a witch {so was I} and she was such a cute witch! I told her that I could play the part of a witch far better then she could- I'd been practicing ALL year. teehee

Parker finally made up his mind to be a Pirate. ARRRRRRR
He enjoyed carrying around a fake knife and one-handed hook. {Until he needed that hand then I was passed the hook to tote around. Ahhh, being a mother.}

And Conner, surprisingly, wanted to be a Banana? OK. So we found a Banana costume at Target for him. It was adorable!

We hope you had a fun Halloween! We did. :)







Look at Tucker. He was SO ticked! No hood, no pants, no smile.
And if you're wondring why Parker has no shoes on...it's to look the part. Since we live in Phoenix it's possible to wear no shoes since the weather was super nice. Though his feet hurt by the end of the night. Ouch.

5 Royal Remarks:

Kara said...

Love the picts! Your kiddos are SO cute.

Anonymous said...

I love your family's pictures! I haven't posted any Thanksgiving pictures yet!

Stephanie Humphreys said...

I can't imagine Halloween without a winter coat let alone without shoes. Must be nice. I love the banana.

Shavonne said...

haha, I just love Tucker's little legs sticking out of his costume!! Sooo, cute. And funnny that conner wanted to be a banana. It's weird to not see cold little people, as it is always cold for us for halloween.

L. Taggart said...

Great pictures! You know how far behind I am in posting pictures. You are much faster than I am! They are so adorable! I miss the warm weather of Phx today. We are getting snow, finally. I guess I can't complain since just a few days ago we were out without our coats... :)