»

Monday, November 10, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

CHRISTMAS!


{Well, feel is more like it. Living in Phoenix there's no such thing as it 'looking' anything like Christmas! They try- but without super cold weather and snow it's really hard to trick us.}


I've been listening to the radio station that's already playing wonderful Christmas music. :) My favorite time of year is Christmas time. I like getting in the Christmas spirit as soon as Halloween is over. The radio station I listen to for Christmas music used to play Christmas songs the day after Thanksgiving. Then two years ago they started playing them the week before Thanksgiving. Now they're playing them the whole month of November and December!! I love it!


I'm just itching to change all my Fall decor to Christmas decor. It's killing me that I can't. What would my guests say if they arrived for Thanksgiving and saw a glimmering Christmas tree and Christmas music blaring in the background? haha
I think that would just kill Thanksgiving all together.
So I'll wait.

I'm NOT a patient person.

{Incase you didn't know...we love the movie
'A Christmas Story'. It's too cute and funny. Hence the photos.}

6 Royal Remarks:

larkswing said...

I do understand! The south is not much for the Christmasee landscapes. I am bad, I have a few favorite Christmas ornaments that never get put up - I just can't help it!!

Dan Olsen said...

Ralphie! you'll shoot your eye out...

Ironically, I have a lot of Christmas music loaded on my computer at work and was listening to Charlie Brown christmas music before I even clicked on your blog. Good stuff.

Kara said...

The Christmas music has come out in our home as well. No decorations until Thanksgiving Day after dinner, though. The kids are usually board by 4-5 p.m. so we get out a few things. Then the next day is the tree and everything else. I am so excited for Christmas this year -- it's the 1st one in 5 years that I've been well enough to enjoy it. I've got A LOT to catch up on! Woo hoo!

Shaina said...

We love Ralphie too. I can't believe how much language the kids say, though....so we don't let our kids watch it. I'll have to find an edited version somewhere.

Stephanie Humphreys said...

Love that movie! We've had the Christmas music out for a little while, and since we have Thanksgiving in October, I can put up the Christmas decorations whenever the mood strikes me (although I probably won't for a few weeks yet. Too early drives my husband crazy.)

Kristi said...

I know! Christmas music playing on the radio this weekend. I loved it. I even brushed off my christmas CD's and put them in my car. I love, love, love christmas time. I do love thanksgiving too though....turkey...yum!