»

Saturday, October 11, 2008

It happened!


As I shared before- Ali Vincent, the first woman to win 'The Biggest Loser' TV show last season, works out at my gym. I've been hoping to run into her...and sure enough...I did!


On Thursday I was on the treadmill and up walks Ali, chooses the treadmill right next to me {there were 25 others she could of chosen...}, and begins chatting with me. :) She gave me some pointers on how to use the treadmill correctly, which I had NO clue you could walk on a treadmill wrong, haha,
and just other non-sense. Ali is very sweet.

About 10 mintues later her personal trainer came up and whisked her away for her full workout. Before I left I went up to her and told her-
"Everyday when I come here to workout- I look at your pictures {they're plastered all over the walls} and I use you as my inspiration. If you can do it... I know I can too."

She said "Awesome!" and gave me a thumbs up.



5 Royal Remarks:

courtney said...

That's really cool, what pointers did she tell you?

larkswing said...

Oh Wow! I liked Ali and was so glad she won . . .Glad you were able to meet and speak to her!

Unknown said...

What a great blog! So glad I visited. And I love the scroll with the word count. How did you do that?

Shaina said...

very cool.

Jewel Allen said...

How fun for you!! She looks like an awesome lady, both inside and out.

You are a magnet for cool people :-) [Hey wait, did I just self-promote?? ha ha]