My usual time of day I post on my blog is the mornings. The only other time I can get away to post is late in the evenings. Since I've been going to the gym every morning- every day except weekends- I've been slacking on my posts. Most nights I've been working on my Christmas cards, Christmas gifts and Christmas stockings. It's just that time of year when the holidays rob everyone of 'extra' time I suppose. I have a few posts just waiting to be made...and it's KILLING me not to share! We've had a ball this fall. :)
I have several posts waiting impatiently in line to make it to the big time 'blog spot'. They keep fighting amongst one another to be first. I keep yelling at them to "Hold your horses"!
But with no avail. They're so demanding and selfish. They can't think of me and my impending time. They think only of themselves. Posts these days... what will we do? What has the country come to? I fear for the future.





1 Royal Remarks:
You are so silly! I miss you!
Post a Comment