»

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today

I'll be spending half my day at the Mesa, Arizona temple. Today is our Stake's temple day. I'm excited! I have a deep love and wonderful testimony of temple work. Even as a little girl, my heart would swell with over- powering love if temples were spoke of or if we saw one. The primary song 'I love to see the temple' was my most favorite song- and it still is! The Holy Spirit testified, and continues to do so, of the truthfulness of its purpose here on earth.



In our religion we believe that we can make personal, sacred covenants with God, as well as connect families together for eternity, through ordinances for ourselves as well as via proxy for our kindred dead. That's the main reason why us LDS people do and love genealogy work so much.

Taking time out to worship and give service to others is always so refreshing for me. Warren couldn't come along since it's in the day and he'll be working. I'll be going 'alone'- as much as I'll miss him- I'm ok with it. I have a good friend who is watching Tucker for me- bless her.

{My web link isn't working- grrrrr- but if you'd like to know more about LDS Temples, what 'Stakes' mean or my religion...click here: http://www.lds.org/}

1 Royal Remarks:

Anonymous said...

Love this post. Temples are such a major part of my personal conversion. And I love to see the temple is my favorite song too!