Life is standing still as I'm happily immersed in the world of Bella and Edward as I read "Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer!

As of this morning I'm half way through the 700 plus page novel and it's super good so far. I most likely would have been finished with it by now if I hadn't had some of my family here visiting {darn them} and a friends baptism on Saturday... and church yesterday... blah blah blah.
I'm supposed to run a few errands today but that can wait 'till this book is done. Right?
PS: In case you didn't know or notice...there is a character named Angela Weber in the Twilight series. As well as Mr. & Mrs. Weber- her parents. I'm tickled to share that name is partly based off me. :) My last name is Weber. Angela is based off one of our mutual friends. Stephenie put the two names together. Also, there's a third party friend in the first three books {haven't come across him in this 4th book- yet} named Conner. That character was named after my eldest son. :) Pretty cool! {For us anyway}
I told Stephenie I thought it was cute she added us in her books.





8 Royal Remarks:
Keep on reading! It was very good. And yes, I laughed when I first read "weber".
i thought of our fam when i saw the weber thing too! i finished the book yesterday,after pratically staying up all night... well way too late at least! on saturday i had a primary activity, and an old roomie went to the temple so i was busy until about 5:30, and i finished the book after church on sunday. its really good! i was shocked and amazed:)
What's the fun of being an author if you can't say hi to your friends in code?? :)
I'm about halfway through as well. I noticed the Mrs. Weber and thought of you.
Oh, and you must have mentioned me because my name is in the book too(haha), can you belive it?! though it is in its original Gaelic spelling: Siobhan!
Can't wait to read it. I just finished the host and I really liked it. Totally different, yet really good. Too cool that you guys are friends. I need to get an author friend to put me in a book...Maybe I'll just have to write my own. ya right!
I have it, but still have not opened it! I know crazy but I need to read read three or at least give it a skim over. I just can't remember what happened. Plus I am working on getting these kids ready for school. SO I will have peace in about a week to read during the day at my leisure. So we will see. No spoilers please!!!!!
I finished it this morning. I took the kids to the park so I could read the last two chapters :). I was just wondering if your jaw has it the floor yet? I had a love/hate relationship with this one. Loved it for the most part. But love it that you are in it in an obscure way. Tres Cool!
Post a Comment