It's a tie! Can you believe it?
Even though no one got all of my questions correct, Dan and Shavonne were the ones who got the most right. Hip, Hip, Horray! Close but no dice.
So, Dan and Shavonne...since you both got the same 3 questions wrong {copy caters,- shame, shame} I'll pick one of those questions and the first one to answer it correctly will be the winner! Good luck and remember all the answers to my questions are on my blog somewhere...
What did I want to name a son when I was a teenager?
I just have to share that this question has turned out to be hilarious to me {and Rae} since 'Anfernee' is no where close to being the right answer!!! Rae just made that answer up cause she didn't know the right one. She called me in hysterics the other night because others were copying her answer that she knew was wrong. We both got a good laugh! {And no, I didn't tell her the correct answer. She will find out, like everyone else, when I post all the correct answers later on.}
Any how, thanks for playing along too and giving it your best shot, Rae and Sharon. I think you're GREAT for having the guts to play! {Not to mention giving me a great laugh.}





2 Royal Remarks:
Indiana.
By the way I did change a bunch of answers and I did search through your blog! But I admit, I didn't look up the son one though ;)
I thought for sure I had them all right. I even added like four more places you lived because carefully wrote every place down and rechecked it. At least I tied!
congrats Savonne. I still can't find Indiana. Which post is it in?
Post a Comment