I'm hosting a contest for you, my awesome readers, to play for a chance to win a personally signed copy of the book I just reviewed and interviewed- "Forged in the Refiner's Fire" by Candace Salima and Elizabeth Cheever! This book is fantastic and a great read.
Here's how to play-
This a "How well do you know the Queen of Chaos?" game. All the answers to my questions can be found on my blog so you don't have to know me personally. But if you did or read my blog often you would know the answers to these questions! If not- go searching...
The first person who answers all 25 questions correctly...WINS! You have until midnight on Wednesday, July 2nd to compete. The winner will be announced the morning of July 3rd, Thursday. Good luck and I hope you have fun!!
QUESTIONS:
1} Where was I born?
2} What's my husbands name?
3} How many children do I have?
4} What do my children want me to do every night before bed?
5} Where did I go to college?
6} List 3 of my hobbies.
7} What is my middle name?
8} List all the places I've lived in my life.
9} What city do I currently live in?
10} What food do I really hate?
11} What's the title of the novel I'm writing?
12} What fetish do I have?
13} Am I superstitious?
14} What did I want to name a son when I was a teenager?
15} What super famous writer am I friends with?
16} List 3 of my pet peeves or things I dis-like.
17} How old was I when I got married?
18} How old was I when I had my first baby?
19} Where did I go with my husband on Valentines Day this year?
20} What do I wish were in my backyard?
21} Where do I like to buy my hand soaps at?
22} Where did I go on my first date with my later- to- be- husband?
23} What did I recently give up out of my diet?
24} What is my favorite Christmas song?
25} If I were a Super Hero- My Superpower should be________?





10 Royal Remarks:
Ok, we didn't have spaghetti last night. We had beef patties with cheese & garlic mashed potatoes with corn. I know totally lame. I think tonight we will have beanie weenies!
Let me see if I can answer SOME of these questions.
1. I think Utah
2. Warren
3. 5
4. beat them!!! just kidding, I think sing
5. Some little one in WA
6. Scrapping, writing, cooking?
7. Joy (to the world....)
8. WA, UT & AZ
9. Phoenix
10. fish
11. as we greet with a kiss
12. shoes
13. no
14. Anfernee
15. Stephanie Meyers
16. not leaving comments on your blog, nose pickers, smelly farts
17. barely 19
18. 21
19. Hooters
20. land
21. Bath & Body Works
22. Hooters
23. soda
24. Grandma got run over by a reindeer.
25. invincibility
Ok, so I totally guessed on most of those but hey, at least I tried!!! Have a great day!
OK- no copying!!!
did i win, i think i missed 2?
1. Provo Utah
2. Warren
3. 5
4. You sing church songs-they love your voice
5. Ricks?
6. Scrapping, writing, napping:), reading, swimming, dates, movies...
7. (A) Joy
8. WA, UT & AZ
9. Phoenix
10. fish
11. as we greet with a kiss
12. shoes/ littlist pet shop
13. no
14. Anfernee
15. Stephanie Meyer
16. Dirty house, being interupted whne you're in the middle of a good book, clutter
17. 18
18. 22
19. Red Robbin- best resturant
20. Pool?
21. Bath & Body Works- the foam soaps
22. Movie, and then big wheel pizza, and a nice walk along the river:)
23. soda
24. Mary did you know
25. all of the above... all mommas are super heros
1. Provo Utah
2. Warren
3. 5
4. You sing church songs-they love your voice
5. Ricks, aka, BYU Idaho now
6. Scrapping, writing, napping
7. (A) Joy
8. Provo, Washington state, Old Town ID, Ansbach Germany, Nurnberg, Germany, Fletcher OK, Lawton OK, Mannheim Germany, Copperas Cove TX, Rexburg ID, Newport WA, Spokane WA, Tempe AZ, Phoenix AZ,
9. Phoenix - Glendale
10. fish
11. As We Greet With A Kiss
12. shoes
13. no
14. Anfernee
15. Stephenie Meyer
16. Dirty house, being interrupted while you're in the middle of a good book, clutter
17. 18
18. 22
19. Red Robbin
20. Pool
21. Bath & Body Works- the foam soaps
22. Movie, and then big wheel pizza, and a nice walk along the river:)
23. soda
24. Mary did you know
25. all mommas are super heros
can I change my answer to #20? - The answer would be man made waterfall.
Dang it, others got it done before me. I really wanted to enter the contest!
Shavonne- nobody has them all right yet! Go for it!
Hi Autumn,
I'm still plugging along. Can I change my answer to # 25 to Invisibility?
How many am I missing?
Sure you can change your answers...it's not midnight, yet!
Dan- you currently have 3 wrong.
Sharon- you have 6 wrong.
Rachel- you have have 9 wrong. {And I might add you are one of my closest friends! What's up with that, girl?}
1. Provo Utah
2. Warren
3. 5
4. You sing church songs-they love your voice
5. Ricks, now it's BYU Idaho
6. Scrapping, writing, blogging
7. Joy
8. Provo, Hanford California, Washington state, Old Town ID, Ansbach Germany, Nurnberg, Germany, Fletcher OK, Lawton OK, Mannheim Germany, Copperas Cove TX, Rexburg ID, Oldtown ID, Newport WA, Rexburg ID, Spokane WA, Tempe AZ, Phoenix AZ,
9. Phoenix - Glendale
10. Seafood
11. As We Greet With A Kiss
12. shoes and lately littlist pet shop
13. no
14. Anfernee
15. Stephenie Meyer
16. Dirty house, being interrupted while you're in the middle of a good book, Previews before DVD’s?
17. 18
18. 22
19. Red Robbin
20. a man made waterfall
21. Bath & Body Works- the foam soaps
22. Movie, and then big wheel pizza, and a talk overlooking the Pend Orielle river:)
23. soda
24. Mary did you know
25. invisibility
Did I get them all?
can you answer the same 25 qustions about me? I don't know EVERYTHING about you. It as fun though. Come on with the copying and pasting though!!! Anfernee was sooo a joke!!!
Post a Comment