»

Monday, May 12, 2008

A rock can be a friend, too.


While camping on Lake Pleasent, Tucker did what most little boys would do- he picked up rock after rock and threw it as far as he could into the lake. He did this over and over again and never got bored of it. I think this was his favorite memory of our camping trip. He was in his little boy - rock heaven! As you can see- rocks can be friends, too.

11 Royal Remarks:

Kimberly Job said...

Cute layout Autumn! Your kids are darling.

Me said...

Don't-cha just love it!

Kristi said...

Wow...you really are the scrapbooking queen! I am a total idiot with the scrapbooking stuff, and have no desire to do it. I am amazed when people can create such amazing things and actually enjoy it! Are these pictures of actual scrapbook pages that you take a picture of, or are they a digital type of scrapbook? I am just tickeled pink that I am doing a blog and actually documenting our lives in some way. I still have our wedding pictures in boxes, so my blog is a huge step. :) Baby steps I guess. You are quite talented. Your kids will LOVE to look at all the pictures when they get older (and now). Boys can throw rocks for hours and hours. It is such a magical thing for them. I love it. Simple pleasures.

Kristi said...

PS...LOVE, Love LOVE the music on the website. Debbie Gibson...that brings back memories from highschool. Good times....Good times.

Arlyn said...

Very cute page!

Just this morning, Daniel took 5 or 6 rocks from his coat pocket. He fell in love with them at the school. (Nathan has been carrying one around with him since yesterday, too.) I told him to keep one and return the rest. The school has to pay for those cool rocks!

Plus, I hate finding them in the dryer.

Tristi Pinkston said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

Now, I promise I won't put a hex on Warren, but it would be way cool if you moved up here.

Sharon said...

cute layout, i love blue!

kdaygirl said...

Ok so Aleah found a rock at the track meet today and tried to bring it home with us. I told her its home was the track.

Autumn said...

Thanks for the compliments on this LO, gals!

This is a digital scrapbook page- Kristi. I don't have a scanner to show off my paper LO's, yet.

Cabo Girl said...

I just love the pic's you took down by the lake.

Sue Shaw said...

Hi Autumn, thanks for signing my guest book!
This layout is gorgeous, I love the colours and the subject. He's a real cutie pie!
Sue. x