We rolled into Phoenix this afternoon with a wonderful high of 82*! We left the snowy, slippery streets of Utah behind and didn't look back. Home, sweet home, what a perfect place to be. Even our kids keep saying "We're home!".
I will post more about our 2 week trip later...
Did anyone do something funny for April Fools? I did!
When we hit Arizona yesterday the time change had taken effect- one hour behind Utah. We stopped in Page, Arizona {about 1 hour from the Utah border} yesterday evening to sleep over. While Warren slept I moved his watch forward 2 hours! teehee
We woke at 7:45a but at one look at his watch {There was no clock in the hotel room. Weird.} he thought it nearly 10 am. He hurried us along to get going and didn't realize the actual time until we were pulling away from the hotel to visit Lake Powell. I got a good laugh.
Today isn't over yet....so go do something tricky! ;)





1 Royal Remarks:
That is a very good prank! I'll post about our day tomorrow. I look forward to reading about your trip!
Post a Comment