Challenge #10 in The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race was hosted by this races' host NDISB. It was a last minute challenge they had to come up with because the original host of this leg flaked on them.
The rules: Any picture can be used but you have to use 50 different elements from 10 different designers! Talk about an overwhelming layout! 
This is by far the ugliest page! It's got its good qualities but when you are asked to add 50 different elements from 10 different designers...well it's nothing but a junk pile...I think. My friend Bethany and I stayed up so late last night and still didn't get this done until this morning. We had a good laugh at all the crap we had to come up with to add to this layout.
The cool thing about this layout is the picture of mine and Bethany's children. The title reads
" Friends are the family you pick." and the journaling reads: "These kids are friends because two teenage girls met 16 years ago."





4 Royal Remarks:
I like your page. Even if you think it is crap. But I should let you know that NDISB did not host challenge #10. I do believe it was Plain Digital Wrapper that hosted it. Only two more challenges to go!!!
It's cute!
But most importantly... Bethany, I am happy you are having fun but send my friend back to Arizona! I mean it!
I know your ways!
Hugs, Tif
I think you've done a great job - it's very 'busy' but then it would be with all those elements!
Love the new look blog!
Sue. x
Maybe they are trying to show just how nasty too many elements can make a page. Kind of like a "worst story" contest.
Just my minimalist opinion...
Post a Comment