»

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This post is ALL about me...



Journaling reads:
As a mother of five I am plain busy. But as for just me, Autumn, and what I'm up to in 2008:
I am writing my first novel, blogging, scrapbooking both with paper and digitally, always making things for my home and other crafts. I bake my own whole wheat bread, hold a Book of Mormon study group in my home once a week, teach the 7/8 year old kids at church - my daughter, Emmalese, is in my class. I love to go on dates with my husband, Warren, and have fun family nights with my kids. I love going to the movie, attending the temple, playing games and getting together with friends. I work out off and on- but I get lazy sometimes. I love the color PINK and my favorite number is 5. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper and I am trying to wean my 2 yr old from nursing.
********************************************************************
Born: September 28, 1975 in Provo, Utah
Baptized: Age 8- July 4, 1983
Married: Age 18- August 22, 1994 to Warren Paul Weber
Became a mother: Age 22- May 31, 1997 to Conner Paul Weber
Became a mother four more times to: Parker Kimble Weber, Emmalese Jayne Weber,
Spencer Reed Weber and Tucker Miles Weber.

8 Royal Remarks:

Don said...

Lots of good info - it's amazing how busy we can get.

So, as a Pepper fan I have to ask: can you get the old fashioned stuff there in Phoenix (made with cane sugar, not corn syrup)? I have half a can right here in front of me, and it's really, really good.

Cabo Girl said...

Sounds like Tucker is addicted to Dr. Pepper too. ;)

Arlyn said...

Hey! My b-day is the 30th! ;) I was baptized on a holiday, too, but it was Halloween.

Sharon said...

cute! hey isn't this whole blog suppose to be about you?

Anonymous said...

Sweet!

Me said...

Hey Doll! It is all about the Autumn-lishous that is you!

Autumn said...

Don- NOPE no sugar cane Pepper here. Those good 'ole days are gone.

Holly- Yep- Tucker is probab;y hooked on Dr.Pepper too- that's why he doesn't want to give up nursing- he cause it's the ONLY way he can get it! hehe

Arlyn- Very cool that we ALMOST share a B-day. :) And that you were baptized on holiday, too! We're like... what...Best Friends Forever and Ever now!

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

Hey, thanks for the link to my blog (mormonhusbands.blogspot.com) under your favorites category. I'm glad you like it. I saw that people had been referred to my blog from yours, so I decided to check it out.

As the husband of a major scrapbooker, I've got to give you major props for the Utah trip layouts. Very nicely done.

-NMH