Two years ago today- I was at my whits end, desperate to be relieved of my misery, ready to be shot if need be. At last, this day in 2006, my prayers were answered...I was shot! No I wasn't shot in the sense you are violently envisioning, but I was given a shot for an IV for nourishment and of Pitocin to bring on labor contractions. As well as a shot in my back, while I sat up in a hospital bed, of a wonderful cocktail of drugs for an epidural.
After a month of bed rest and a horrible edema problem, among other miserable things, I was able to induce labor of our baby #5! Oh, what a glorious day! {A couple days prior I had an
Amniocentesis done to make sure baby's lungs were developed enough for inducement. Now that was a scary procedure!}
Tucker Miles Weber was born to us March 5, 2006. Our 4th boy and 5th baby. He was a healthy little guy for being nearly 3 weeks early weighing in at 7 pounds 11 ounces. Tucker was held and loved right away. I was able to nurse him soon after birth. It was a wonderful day for me and my family. Warren, my mother and my friend, Holly, were in the delivery room to witness the miracle of Tucker's birth. We hadn't known the sex of baby #5 and it was a delight to hear Warren announce we had another son! It was a beautiful day no matter the weather and a day I will never forget.





3 Royal Remarks:
Happy Birthday, Tucker!
Oh great...now I'm craving birthday cake.
he's such a cute little boy!
So stinkin cute! Love your journaling.. Make sure it ends up in his baby book!
Post a Comment