»

Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Treat


Last night I treated my self to a pedicure after I got my nails done. Oh, I feel heavenly!



If you've never had a pedicure before...don't knock it until you've tried it. Seriously. I say this because I used to hate the idea of people touching my feet. YUCK! But a good friend talked me into it about 5-6 years ago and I've never been the same woman! Not only do you have great looking feet with fresh polish but when you get a pedicure they massage your lower legs and feet as well. Oh, my goodness, is it wonderful.

My toes are solid pink and my fingers are a french manicure {white tips} with little pink polka dots on the tips only. THEY ARE SO STINKIN' CUTE! And I FEEL cute, too.

So happy is the woman who gets pampered...

2 Royal Remarks:

The Girls' Mom said...

That sounds so cute! I wish I could wear nails but they always fall off. Anyway I agree that pedicures are lovely, I am fortunate that my hubby can do them so I enlist him when needed and he is very willing.

Arlyn said...

I had my first pedicure days before my 4th was born. I haven't gone back. The lady (Asian, of course) was bossy and made one of my toes bleed! They were pretty toes, but not worth a repeat. I'd rather just have the massage.