Once a month my hubby, Warren, and I host an adult game night in our home. We have a potluck dinner as well. We've played: Spoons, Village Idiot, Catch Phrase, Bunco, Random card games, Random dice games, Scene It... and then some. We are 'game people' and it's all fun. But I will share that it's not always pleasant!
You see my hubby is over the top competitive. I am as well. Put the two of us in a game and there's sure to be an explosion of some sort! 9 times out of 10 I will take Warren D O W N. When I mean down...I mean down. I jump from my place in the game, {sometimes he will be on the run at this point but most of the time he doesn't see it coming} I wrap my arms around his neck, pull him to the ground and a full on wrestle has begun. Seriously! He ticks me off when he plays games! We are the laughing stalk of the group and have even been recorded on a friends camcorder with our display of outlandish behavior.
Of course, it's all fun and games really, Warren and I are laughing hysterically too, but oh that boy can really hit my nerves!
Happy game night folks! Our next one is this Friday night. Hopefully Warren will be on his best behavior. ;)
You see my hubby is over the top competitive. I am as well. Put the two of us in a game and there's sure to be an explosion of some sort! 9 times out of 10 I will take Warren D O W N. When I mean down...I mean down. I jump from my place in the game, {sometimes he will be on the run at this point but most of the time he doesn't see it coming} I wrap my arms around his neck, pull him to the ground and a full on wrestle has begun. Seriously! He ticks me off when he plays games! We are the laughing stalk of the group and have even been recorded on a friends camcorder with our display of outlandish behavior.
Of course, it's all fun and games really, Warren and I are laughing hysterically too, but oh that boy can really hit my nerves!
Happy game night folks! Our next one is this Friday night. Hopefully Warren will be on his best behavior. ;)






3 Royal Remarks:
Hmmmm. This is very interesting. Is there a YouTube link to these videos?
i love games!
Don- If there's EVER a YOuTube video of me taking Warren down I'd flip! Now that I think of it... our friend who recorded us would be the type to o something like that. grrrr
I'll have his hide if he even attempts!
Sharon- Games are so fun! Sorry we didn't play one while you were visiting. I was WAY too tired from waking up early Christmas morn. ;)
Post a Comment