"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." -Gordon B. Hinckley
Queen's Tutorial: Apothecary Trio
Queen's Tutorial: Wreath Hanger
Queen's Tutorial: Homemade Chalkboard and Cork board
All my personal photographs, stories, drawings, videos and whatever else I post on this blog belong to me and may not be used without my permission. You may risk a beheading if you breach!
Need an audience with the Queen? You may contact her:warrenandautumn@ msn.com
7 Royal Remarks:
i say the black ones
i second the black.
man, your webpage scared the crap out of me! My volume was turned all the way up and started BLASTING out "Blue-moon" at my desk!
anyways. About your question you asked on my blog. I'd have to return a question: Do you want in-person or on-line?
Man, i started typing my story/reply and it got really really long. Do you have an email? Mine:
700blankpages@gmail.com
drop me a line and we can chat
laters
The black with white polka dots, but I do love black.
My hubby, Warren, votes for the black with white dots. It seems that I have 4 votes for the black so far. :D
black for sure.
My girlfriend, Paulette, here in Phoenix- {yes, I know 2 Paulettes'} votes the black shoes with white polka dots.
The vote is unnanimous in the affirmative! Black shoes it is. I am leaving this blog and purchasing them online right now. Yipeeee!
Ok, missed out on voting but I would have voted for black w/white dots too so I guess you got the right ones!
Post a Comment